How to Experience Miracle Morning?
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become!— Jim Rohn
There are various reasons that can drive you to become the best version of yourself. For me, it’s always the feeling & respect that I get for being a skilled & top expert in the technology/work I do (yeah, maybe you can guess).
To become the best version of yourself, I believe in utilizing morning time. There are various books out there like 5 am Club by Robin Sharma, Atomic Habits by James Clear etc., that cover topics on how to build a system for yourself to keep your daily routines.
You know, even Satya Nadella loves to wake up in the morning 🙂
Presently, I am listening audio version of Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod in audible. Here is the 5-step process shared by the author regarding how to build a Miracle Morning routine –
- Note down your goals for the next day before your sleep. It’s the power of these goals that pull you out of bed.
- Keep your Opportunity Clock (some people call it ALARM clock) away from your bed so that you don’t snooze it while in a sleepy state. You don’t want to miss all the miracles of the morning.
- When you come out of bed to connect with your Opportunity Clock, go straight to brush your teeth & wash your face with cold water.
- Hydrate your body by drinking 1-2 glasses of water.
- Finally put on your routine apparel according to your exercise routine. I am a jogger, so I go straight for running shoes & headphones since I listen to audiobooks while I walk/jog.
Most of these tips I got from my mentors long back, and have been following same for a long time now. If you are interested in joining me in jogging/walking/running & contribute to charity free of cost, you are welcome to join my Impact Group.
PRO TIP -> Once you are back, it’s better to do something related to learning. I prefer to watch Brent Ozar training sessions.
So I hope this would be helpful to anyone trying to build a routine 🙂